You know you can make that being on top of all your reading have time to spare NOT have to stay up all night reading and actually have time to do other things for enjoyment and actually have a life a REALITY.

I have a really great friend who has since graduated from graduate school. The books he was dealing with were extremely complex and difficult.Before he learned about Photoreading he would be reading from 700am to 1100pm or 1200am. After he learned Photoreading he was on top of all his studies was about a month or 2 months ahead of his class and felt on top of his studies and very relax.

That can become YOUR REALITY BUT you are going to have to level with us and be honest with us and tell us exactly what you are doing or not doing. Do you know how to activate a book after you photoread it?Earlier i mentioned to you that you need to activate the material.That is where you are using your conscious mind to get what you want or need from the book.

The choice is up to you now. It is your decision. You can ignore us, be on your way and have to spend a awful lot of time using ineffiecent reading strategies or you can level with us be honest with us and tell us exactly what you are doing and not doing and then we will be in a position to help get the results you want.

Your call. Your decision. Your life.

Photoread4me