That was your cousin's experience and just because your cousin had that experience that way doesn't mean that everybody will have your cousin's experience the same way he did. I was not with my friend when he was at school but once again the books were difficult and complex and definitely not a walk in the park but you would have to ask my friend about his own experience he could tell you much better than I what his own experience was. My friend is a incredibly brilliant and intelligent person and i see no reason for him making up some false story and i believe what he said to be true.

Having said that I think i understand where you are coming from. The key word that comes to mind is balance. Too much of anything is not good. Too much time exercising can be just as bad as too little exercise. Even food that is healthy and good for you can be bad if you have too much. Too little sleep or too much sleep can be not good either. I think you get my point.

I do know this to be a fact Photoreading helped my friend tremendously to cut down his reading time,keep on top of his studies,and graduate from graduate school and take care of his family.

Photoread4me