Dear photoread4me,
purpose: know and understand everything possible, the most hidden information as well, in order to possess the contents and navigate through my mind as if it were an encyclopedia.
What other purpose can a high school student have? In examinations, oral or written, you never know what you will be asked. You must be prepared on everything.
questions: questions that I guess the teacher might ask, questions on what I may not have understood completely.
mindmap: it's difficult to do mindmaps especially in chemistry since the different "branches" intermingle with eachother very often and millions of connections. More than a mindmap, I'd say it's a mind-"web".

Thanks, Mr. Viefhaus.
As I said before infact, I stopped/paused learning PhotoReading for the fact that I don't want to damage my studies which are in final period.

Maybe after highschool I'll try learning it from the beginning and with more calm and patience.

"because you are not doing anything that you don't normally do. You use your peripheral vision, daily. You ask questions."
I agree on this although I remind you that when following such daily routines we do them more "naturally" and not as an aware, entrained process.

I would appreciate if you explain me more on the cognitive errors and how to resolve them, since - in my life at least - they started to manifest themselves together with what was maybe a rushed approach to Photoreading.

Today I received yet another examination back - a C - in which I had practically overseen all the important, key information in the interpretation of a poetic text.
One of the questions was: to what kind of readers is this text addressed to?
Although I wrote the examination very confidently, I wasn't able to read "between the lines", in the authors mind and intentions.
I totally wrote a wrong answer, only to see - back at home - that I had once written the correct answer 5 years ago when we had done the same poem.
Hence, decrease of intellect.

I'd really appreciate if you explain me more on the "cognitive" issue.

[This message has been edited by Deadlife (edited May 10, 2005).]