quote:
Originally posted by Cremio:
Hi Hermionics

Could you please tell me more about Green's study method? What is the secret, how does your plan look when you study?

The core of his method is to review a little notes day by day. Review 3 times. First time, refresh. Second time, recall. Third time, recite.

15 minutes each day for me to review all the notes using his method. I always master all the information with it.

With the "notes-mastery", I get A+ easily. Also, the more I read my notes on a quotidian basis, the less the time I will have to spend to comprehensively review for tests and exams.

Also, with this mastery, I can think about my materials much more deeply. Hence, I ace all analysis/interpretation/evaluation, as well as recitation (fill in the blank, multiple-choice, describe and explain, etc.), on tests in difficult classes, AP Politics, for example.

However, I never read notes for maths. The more I read maths formulae, the more they elude me. I ace my AP Calculus BC class with A+'s because I theorise on tests to get the satisfactory formulae or methods. Hence, I conclude that Green's method doesn't work for mathematics and applied science (quantum phyiscs calculations, quarks and anti-quarks, wave particles calculations, for example).