quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
You tell me in MSN you only applied PhotoReading for 2 weeks. That means you went to using PhotoReading on textbooks without first learning the system on other material.

PhotoReading is for faster reading not eliminating reviewing, We suggest mind mapping because it only takes 2 to 3 minutes to review. As with all things use it or lose it.

It appears to me you have unrelistic expectations and considering you are learning from the book alone 2 weeks is not enough time to develop the skill that some people have as an natural ability. It can be learned but not overnight.

Alex

I will take your words, especially your last seemingly convincing statement, and start practicing PRing again. Summer is coming so I will have a lot of time to practice PRing.

I'll try on magazines and newspapers first because I consider them the easiest materials to read, not counting comic books and their ilk.

Afterward, I will try light novels and then page-turners and eventually difficult novels such as Crime and Punishment.

I hope this works. Otherwise, my passion for perfection will not let me have enough sleep in the future.