Michael I've told you before and I'll tell you again. As long as you focus on having to get an A+ youare setting yourself up for failure. Because you are focusing on failing. You're worried that you won't get it.

Concentrate on what you need from your studies. What your purpose is for reading, learning and reviewing. And it's not to work for any elite business. Your real purpose should be learning the stuff so you know it when you work for such a business and evidence of that is your best passing grade.

Your best passing grade can be an A+ but you need to focus on learning and knowing the information so you can work for such a company not worrying about failing. That is what continues to undermine you.. You're focuseed on the possibility that you might fail. Bypassing the real purpose that you need for your textbooks. (to know it, understand it so I can work for a company like... and for that I need my best passing grade.) Own the A+ as your best passing grade. But quite worrying about failing. What you see is what you get.

Alex

[This message has been edited by Alex K. Viefhaus (edited May 18, 2005).]