I've completed the course and go back to parts of it when I get the urge. I also did all the exercises and challenges in particular I found it useful in cracking my code.

The benefits I've gained are astounding to me. My accuracy in just 'knowing' things still surprises me. I find I am getting answers quickly. While going the course intitally I had a major life problem that I was trying to resolve. While not yet solved it is in the process of being worked out, I am on the journey to resolving this problem. However while I was working with the course I was frustrated that the answer/solution was not coming. I kept going with the course because I was getting answers to other questions/problems. During the course I one of my image streams told me when I would have a breakthrough with the course. Exactly on the day as noted in my image stream I had that breakthrough and it turned out to be one for my major goal.

In other ways it's even harder to describe. Instead of coming up with only one answer I notice my mind giving me muliple answers and with clarity. Strangely I've also noticed that my communication skills have improved. I find that I am better able to express myself. I am using my intuition more and finding it amusing. For example yesterday I 'knew' that I would not be driving home in my car after going to my brothers place. I wasn't worried about how to get home I also 'knew' an appointment would be cancelled and that I would get a lift home. That is exactly what happened. I went to my brothers place. They had car trouble and needed a car I loaned them mine. While I was there I got the phone call that the 11:30 appointment was cancelled and mum arrived to drop off some stuff off so I got a lift home with her. Normally so many glitches in a day would be annoying but I just found it amusing how things worked out.

When I look at my thinking before I completed the Genius Code course and now. It feels like I've removed a lot of dams between my inner mind and my conscious mind and a lot are still moving out of the way with incredible ease now. When I look where I was and how I'm thinking, What I'm writing, What I'm experiencing and What I'm learning Now.

It's more than intuition... its opens up the lodgical mind too. Compared to my past thinking style I would say I used to have tunnel vision. Which is odd because I've always been credited with being able to take on new projects and point out solutions for problem areas before the projects even started. My supervisior made it a habit to discuss changes in the department procedures with me prior to the implementation. I would go away and think about it and come back and point out the problems we may have to face and solutions to those problems. It made the implementation a lot easier.

I bought a book teaching how to use ABC lists for problems solving it is intriguing yet I haven't had the chance to use it every time I think of a problem I get multiple answers. I also developed a problem solving technique through the Genius Code haven't used that much lately either. I know can fall back on them when I have major problems. One thing I have noticed I've improved my skill in defining the problem... once you do that answers seem to come surprisingly quick. Emotions still get in the way, yet even they are sidestepped quickly.

It's hard to describe what the Genius Code does for you it's not tangible in the sense that you can hold the results of the course in your hand like a trophey. You probably don't even notice how you've changed since doing the course unless you've been recording where you are coming from and where you are heading. I know that the goal I wrote down for the Genius Code course was major and I mean major goal. To see something happening toward that goal alone is worth 5 times what I paid for the course.

If I were to give a tip on how to proceed with the course I say do the exercises. Avoid getting hung up on Win's unusual style and expressions, just do the exercises. Seriously do what is suggested on tape 4 and try the High Think Tank challenge. Direct Learning is terrific for adopting new skills and modelling someone who has the skills you wish to acquire is made childs play with the course.

Alex