G'day Sandy My arms have recovered from my flight back home.

quote:
However, much of what he says sounds too good to be true.

Do you think so? That post was my experience some months ago. I own the experience and you may own your opinion.

quote:
Do you consider yourself a Genius now.

Everyone has genuis potential. Some people limit it it to Linguistic and logical analylitical skills represented by a piece of paper provided by some schooling instituitions. There is sheer genius in an individual who has:
- has figured out how to kick a winning goal for a sporting team,
- to persude a fellow teenager to keep going and not commit suicide.
- to keep nursing people in ill health in a hospital while the patients treat them badly
- to read a nonsense book to a child
- to dress up like a clown to lift the spirits of someone emotionally down.

The choice to see genius as something only a few people have or something that we all do when we express ourselves by our actions in our daily life is yours. I do not share a limiting view. When we join with other people to learn and grow we are expressing our true genius.

quote:
The greatest genius will never be worth much if he pretends to draw exclusively from his own resources.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

As long as I am permitted to offer my assistance to help people find their part and their means to achieve their true goals in life I will continue to post on the forum. No doubt others have thought that perhaps I am an LSC employee too. To that I can only reply - I wish.

Those who chat with me through MSN have noted that I do not keep to USA time. Being in Australia they have had the fortunte or misfortune of the getting my Australian slant on life.

Why do I support LSC? because they honour their money back guarantee. If you try it and it doesn't work for you send it back and get your money back or try one of their other courses. They realise that not one package or course fits all and we are not computers where data can just be entered into our brains to make us what we want to be. Their courses are about realising what we want to be in our life we already are we just haven't cleaned the mirror yet to see it in ourselves. They are about discovering that we inidividuals are valuable human beings where ever we are in our lives. To recognise our fustrations are only the perceived distance between our emotional wants and the place we want to be. There are many roads to roam and LSC is providing the variety of maps to get us there. Not everyone is going to want, like or need the LSC products but at least LSC gives people the chance to give their products an honest trial and provides personal coaching in the form of other people sharing their experiences and staff who understand the reason the course was created.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited April 15, 2003).]