To be truthful... it will probably take yourself like 6-12 months at least to reverse your previous beliefs and to experiment with accepting other possibilities. And with this committment comes the ability to 'see' NOT READ any written material and be able to RECALL it accurately. Like anything it depends on the individual as to hether it will work or not. Some people don't have what is necessary to do what is required to make photoreading work. For some, today is not the right time but 5 yrs from now they will give it another go when there belief system is willing to accept a fundamental change as to what is possible and what is not.

When I say this I don't mean their won't be any noticeable effect. You will according to LSC claims be able to finish your reading material in half the time.

Yes, the system is working for me, especially the part where I have allowed myself to wait for the information to pop into my mind where I am able to verbally communicate it with others or write it down.

Essentially what the system is trying to do is break your old habit of having to subvocalise when reading by getting you look at the words with concentration and not having to then repeat the words in your mind.