The logical explaination is it's not done consciously. You let the nonscousious mind handle it. The nonconscious mind can take in the data in the 5 short minutes.

What slows you down is the fact that the conscious mind can only handle 5 plus or minus 2 bits of information at a time. the nonconscious mind can visually handle 10,000,000 bits of information a second.
Anyone who has visited my blog recently knows that research now shows visual information
is processed nonconscious mind.

Having allowed the non-conscious mind to process the instructions for the formulas and codes activation is playing with the formulas and codes.

An experience I had with a technical book might help.

I was unable to run windows 98 it simply refused to boot. Yet I had some data on the computer that I had not yet backed up that was important to me. I could see the only way to get to that data was through dos commands however I never studied dos and knew nothing about it other than the fact that it is possible to get to the fils on the computer and use a couple of commands to copy it to disk.

The last time something like this happened was well before PhotoReading. I spend 3 or 4 days trying to access the computer to save the data to no avail. I had bought a book on dos and just didn't find the information I needed. My breaks away from the computer were spent reading.

This time I knew PhotoReading and and a friend of mine left behind a How to Dos book.

So I PhotoRead the book with my need in mind how to get to the data and how to copy it to disk. I PhotoRead half the book and knew I covered the answer activated and had the information I needed in 3 minutes. I then spent an hour copying about 30 meg of data to floppy disk.

In summary, Purpose had a lot to do with it.

Alex