I received Euphoria the other day and have gone through the whole course. All the tapes are great and the course holds promise but I can't say that I felt what I would call "Euphoric" after any of the sessions.

I had a breakthrough in that I finally made a LOT of progress on a project I've been putting off for a LONG time. So much so that I'd have to consider it a milestone. This came after the Sikes session which was the last tape in the series. I don't know if it was the cumulative effect of all the sessions or the Sikes tape itself, but I have to say that it was MAJOR progress. I still want to learn Sedona for release, but I think it's going to take a few listenings to get it down.

On another note, I've been going through Wayne Dyer's "Manifesting Your Destiny" course. It's SO rich! In it he talks about the connectedness we have to God and the universe and how our Ego gets in the way of true potential and our ability for true peace and joy.

The reason we don't get what we want is because our Ego thinks of itself as separate from the universe and somehow special. Out of it flows pride, jealousy, anger, bitterness, and a host of other vices that get in the way of peace and can lead to a number of psychological difficulties. But it's our connectedness to the divine within every living thing that brings peace and joy.

I've been a student of scripture for a few years, but it's like the Bible is coming alive with this idea of connectedness.

There's also a meditation that comes with the course. I'm still going through it, so I haven't yet done the meditation, but I think a combination of understanding this connectedness along with a steady dose of one of the Euphoria tapes may be just what I need.