Yas1891; Where is your purpose? Activation doesn't work when you don't have a purpose. You must have a purpose for activation to work. Speedreading is simply moving your eyeballs through the page rapidly. You do not have the other than conscious mind working with speedreading with photoreading you have both the other than conscious mind and conscious mind working together. I believe Alex may have mentioned something similar to what i said on a previous post.

What you asked about getting everything on your pass is the old, ineffective, inefficent way of reading i must get everything on the very first pass and i must have it all now. Very ineffective.

Layers it is all about layers. The mind and brain work best with layers. You get one layer when you preview another layer when you photoread another layer when you activate with superread and dip skittering, rapid read and mindmapping.You are better off with spending 20 minutes with a book take a 5 minute break do another 20 minutes take another 5 minute break and do another 20 minutes and 5 minute break instead of trying to do all 60 minutes all at the same time with no breaks. The mind works better with having a beginning a middle and a ending.

If you want tell us what type of books you are trying to activate so we can help you.
Photoread4me