yas1891; tell me what you think of this as a purpose. My purpose is to learn the techniques and principles of resolving problems with difficult people. So what are the obstacles or roadblocks that stop the resolution of a problem. Is it lack of communication? Is it the person feels that the organization they are dealing with does not care whether their problem is resolved or not.

Does this help you? Do you see how i am getting very specific. I am wanting to know what causes these problems why the difficult person is feeling the way they do and what steps can i take to fix the problem so the difficult person understands that i really care about their problem and i want to come to a resolution to the problem.

Earlier in the post i had mentioned where is your purpose and Alex felt your purpose was very weak and let me share with you yas1891 as i shared before activation will not work without a purpose. You got to have a purpose. I have seen it time and time again where people are having problems with activation they photoread a book do not have a purpose and they do not understand why they are having problems activating.

I think my example of a purpose will help you. Also try this ask where are examples in the book that show a person coming to a solution with a difficult person. What happened during that situation? Did the person not interrupt the upset person? Did the upset person feel that the person working on the problem really cared about whether the problem was fixed or not? I think i have given you a lot to work with.Let me know what you think?
Photoread4me