quote:
Originally posted by yas1891:
Alex, Photoread4me:
I did try it with different purpose, but I didnt work. I am really confused. I cant remember anything but what I really dipped in.

Why haven't you been mind mapping as you found answers to your mind probing question?

You cannot recall anything that you haven't activated because you haven't called on it in the first place. You knowledge gained from this book isn't going to be a photographic memory of what you have read. Yuo're looking for useful information that yuo can apply to your life.

quote:
It took me more than 10 hrs with that book and its not getting together. Maybe I expect too much but this is not what photoreading promised, 25000 words/min.

PhotoReading at 25,000 wpm isn't reading at 25,000wpm. When you learn the system as a beginner you're looking at reducing the time it takes to get the information you need at a conscious level that is similar to "reading". In 1/3rd the time it normally takes you with the book.

If you used traditional reading with that book would you have been finished within 10 hours? I'd say not because you're complaining you don't remember anything.

If you've spent more than 10 hours with the book. You're more or less traditionally reading it. Passively, No mind probling question.

Also what Does it feel like to remember something that you never called on in the first place?

You've created a paradox for yourself. You're expecting something different to be happening when it's the possibility that what you experienced is exactly want is supposed to happen.

Your inner mind is guiding you towhere to dip according to your mind probing questions. Consciously that's all you need to know. The rest is redundant as yuo've discovered in your 10 hours with the book. You don't have all that much that is useful to you.

Did the book have anything useful to statisfy your purpose of improving the working relationship with the co-worker you have in mind?

My guess is you could have found all the necessary information relevant to your purpose in 20 to 40-minutes. The rest is currently useless to you that's why after 10-hours you feel like you got nothing more than you dipped. Of course that's all you consciously need, what you dipped. The conscious mind is not satisfied by PhotoReading. That's one of the things you need to learn to deal with. The comprehension you get from the book doesn't feel any different than traditional reading.

The idea of dipping is to satisfy the conscious mind. The nonconscious mind guides you to where to dip so you can satisfy the conscious mind. The non conscious mind knows where the answers are and if you weren't so picky could help you to live the knowledge with a different level of understanding.

However humans have a special need to understand consciously that's why we use manual activation techniques to understand what we need from the book.

Alex

Alex