The probable place you'll find the answer to question 1 see chapter 8
Question 2 see chapter 10
Question 3 see chapter 12
question 4 see chapter 8

My guesses based on the table of content of the book. Not having PhotoRead the book because I don't have a copy those would be my starting points.

About your questions.

I hope that you are only being vague because the details of your reason are personal.

If not...
Then I have to think you only came up with those questions to appease photoread4me.

They are not questions derived from a single purpose nor from trigger words you got from the book. Being as open ended as they are they are a passive approach.

Question 3 and 4 come from a different purpose.

I think a little bit of both is at play, You don't exactly want to discuss your purpose on the forum and your questions are a little vague.

You've also given me enough hints to make me suspect that this book isn't going to serve your purpose anyway amd you broke the first rule of Learning to PhotoRead. Learn on an easy book that interests you first. You've taken a book to deal with a major issue in your life first. That's once of the reason why you've having trouble activating. This is an emotionally charged issue for you.

You are fine with the PhotoReading step. The problem isn't there.

Since it's personal and you probably do want to get anything you can from the book that would help you to solve the problem email me.
I'll work with you through this book so you can learn PhotoReading and find a way to handle this problem

My email address is under my profile. Click on the sunglasses or the envelop for my email address.

Alex