I PhotoRead the table of content, index and the available page.

Given your vague questions I would elect to start activating those chapters. And the rest of the information you provided on this thread My inner signals gave me those starting points based on what you asserted your purpose to be.

When you look at the Table of content it would appear that all the chapters would serve your purpose and mind probing questions. However looking at the index and the information about your purpose I doubt that this book does even suit your purpose. So based on your questions those would be the chapters I'd activate first.

Why aren't you getting the signals as to where to dip?

You are learning the system.
You have vague mind probing questions that you made up after you said you spent 10-hours on activation.

e.g How to stop him [From doing what? Why shop hiim doing what? When?]
As a mind probing question it is passive.
You didn't even use one trigger word when posing a question

The 4 questions presented are based on at least two different purposes. You lack a single purpose so how are you going to learn your inner cues if you don't give your inner mind clear directives?

Your expectations from one book, your first book are unrealistic.

To train yourself to dip wherever you get the urge or intuition to dip, you need...
· A purpose (one at a time not muliple purposes in one activation),
· mind probing questions, and the willingness to dip and move on if the answer is not there when you dip. In the beginning you dip more.
· A playful attitude
· Space to learn
· Time to learn
Use NOPS

You say you've spent 10 hours with this book. Then get another book. You don't develop the skill of getting your inner mind to guide you to the right places to dip with just one book.

Alex