I do between 30 minutes and 2-1/2 hours each day. Very seldom will I miss a day.

Yesterday, for example, I did 1 hour of active exercise when I woke up at 5:00, and 30 minutes of a sitting meditation at noon at the office.

Today: I just finished 60 minutes of active exercise. At noon I'm doing a 30-minute healing with a friend. Master Lin says 20 minutes is sufficient for a healing, but I'm doing more because I take in so much energy during the healing.

Tommorrow: I will do 1-hour active when I wake, 30 minutes sitting at noon, and 1-hour active before dinner.

During the week I always do a 30-minute session at 11:30 am in the office with other members of the staff. I will try to get 60 minutes in early morning and/or late evening depending on my schedule and other priorities.

The primary reason I practice is that it feels good. I have no health concerns. As a matter of fact I haven't been sick since very early in 1998, which was shortly after I began practicing Qigong. And, I do not plan on getting sick. Should I get sick, I will move it out quickly.

I also practice because I want to give energy to friends and family as needed. The stronger my energy, the better I will be at helping others.

Right now, half of my active exercise is from Level One (same as our home-study course) and half is from Level Two. We should have Level Two published by the end of the year.