Thanks for your reply. It is just that I'm following that program too and finding out bad side effects concerns me. I have been reading around and found a post of you that says you are at Purification level 1 or so I understood. I'm just in Awakening Level 1; it seems that you have gone through 4 full levels before me. That was a surprise. Judging by the way in which you speak about h/s, I was under the impression that you tried it once and gave up. I have seen many welcome effects in me and no adverse one at all, and I got surprised in learning on a bad side effect. I am male and it has been said that women excel in multitasking above us. Well, it may be exagerating, but I have read the subject in the sense that men are unable to multitask. One welcome effect of h/s is that I'm increasingly able to multitask. I'm more capable to perform at top without overwhelming, that's a welcome effect too. By what I have seen about h/s, the program is slow but effective; and in the long run, the sum of all the changes may amount impressively. If it makes me more efficient, then it's welcome. And efficiency may back up any LS course too.
Just some thoughts.