when the wise men went to Jesus, He was a baby, they didnt teach Him anything they came to praise Him. I am sorry to say that there is currently no scientific proof of God, but the Big Bang is VERY unlikely, I say impossible. For one thing, there would have to be energy to be blasted into the matter that exists now. there would have to be something to start with, only God can make something out of nothing. if the universe has ABSOLUTELY nothing in it, this means there is nothing to react, explode, or Bang at all. if the universe were created by people from another universe, then how was their universe created? starting from absolutely nothing, no energy, no heat or cold, no matter or extra dimensions, nothing can react to anything so how would things just *form*? The reason i beleive God is a living God and not just a representation of the energy of the universe is because he talked to people, appeared to people, and was put in human form on earth as Jesus so we could be saved from hell for all of our sins. if you actually want to find out the truth, read the Bible and find me something that can be proven false. if you're not willing to read up on it, then you dont really want to know the truth. since i've said this, i would like to see links or references to anything relating to eastern religion, or whatever religion you think is the right one. im willing to read up on the information and see what i find.