starting from the top:
God has done things unexplainable and has proven himself many times, but just because people wrote it down, its automatically debatable, so we debate over it's truth. Thats why i beleive God exists. There is no other explanation for the creation of the universe in all of its vast detail. how about you read Creations Tiny Mystery. its about Granite and the radio halo's found in it. read anything you want about granite halo's, scientists cant explain why they exist.
once again, there has to be SOME beginning, before the *unlimited amount of universes* existed, there was NOTHING in existance. if you want to claim that our universe came from a billion other universes, then tell me also how those universes were created. you have to start from ZERO somewhere, however many universes you have to trace back through.
God does miracles in almost every book of the bible, and even in this day, although everyone denies it and credits a healing to some *paranormal happening*, rather than just accepting the simplest explanation.
ok so you said that energy and matter could exist infinitely, and theres no way i could say otherwise since its beyond anyones comprehension, but i still say its far fetched, but thats just my opinion.
the book written 2000 years ago that says about all of the things God did still stands, and the reason God doesnt appear to anyone is because 1: the bible says God is brighter than the sun, and that his presense is blinding for any man. 2: he hasnt found anyone WORTHY of his presence since then. the faithful are few.
i dont think any science fiction book would have such facts and detailed records of so many things in history, the bible has geneologies, records of different kingdoms and kings, and stories of prophets and miracles, and most of all it has the story of Jesus and his disciples.
from what ive read, you dont really keep an open mind, because if you did, you would be reading the bible right now, to find out the truth. why would the bible have boring things like geneologies if it were some kind of fiction book to get peoples attention? the bible wasnt written to gain the approval of some scientists and skeptics, it was written for anyone who wants to read the Word of God and for the people who beleive to gain better understanding.
Xehupatl: the copy factor has been said against the bible before, but it isnt true at all, the king james bible is a perfect word for word translation of the dead sea scrolls that were found within the last 50 years, and the king james was written from copies of copies, not modified at all. the reason it doesnt change is because its GOD's book, the people who translate it are God inspired, so assuming for a moment that God exists(for those who dont beleive), why would he let his Word be changed and distorted, if he knew it would cause arguments and problems? HE DIDNT. most preachers and book writers(from the Seventh-Day Adventist church at least) learn HEBREW and GREEK as part of their studies, they KNOW what they are reading, and the people who write the books have a clear understanding of what was meant, most of it isnt hard to understand, most people try to get a translation out of every single verse. it isnt my religion that saves me, its my faith and personal relationship with God. i could care less if i was catholic or Bhuddist, the name doesnt matter, its what you beleive that will or will not get you saved.