Neo-Matrix said:
"And as far as i know, hmm the Koran made people suicide into the WTC"

What?!?

I'll take a line from my favorite pro-gun slogan: The Koran doesn't kill people... people kill people. Fanatics practicing a twisted and hateful version of Islam brought down those towers.

Everything I've ever read points to *true* Islam being a moderate, gentle and loving religion. No worse (and maybe better) than many others. Like anything else it is open to interpretation and, unfortunately, it is being turned into a political brainwashing tool by fundamentalists.

Speaking of fundamentalists... you seem less like someone seeking answers and more like someone with an agenda. I begin to question your motives...

You believe God created the Universe, someone else believes in the Big Bang. Both are interesting stories, but that's all they are and all they'll ever be, just unfinished stories. Don't expect and ending either, at least not in this lifetime.

What do I believe? I believe that Man is a story-telling ape. We tell ourselves stories of who we are, why we're here and how it all began. We spin our stories, both personal and collective, down through the days of our lives. We seek the comfort of our stories. They are our psychic campfires that keep the cold, implacable blackness of eternity and infinity at bay.

At least, that's the story I tell myself...

"I consider dogmatic belief and dogmatic denial very childish forms of conceit in a world of infinitely whirling complexity. None of us can see enough from one corner of space-time to know "all" about the rest of space-time." -- Robert Anton Wilson

"Who would you be without your story? There is no story that is you or that leads to you. Every story leads away from you. Turn it around; undo it. You are what exists before all stories. You are what remains when the story is understood." -- Byron Katie