wow this topic is still alive... ok well the reason the Adventists dont associate themselves with the christian church(technically we are christian but only because christian means you beleive in Christ) is because the catholic church began in the right information, but then made mistakes and tried to cover them up by changing the truth, they took power over countries and now they beleive they can do whatever they want. Protestants had the right idea in the beginning, but they started to unknowingly follow the non-biblical beleifs of the catholics. Adventists, however, developed their beleifs by deep study in history and the bible. We dont beleive in the rapture, we worship on the true sabbath, saturday, and there are many other beleifs we carry that differ from protestant and catholic beleifs.
I know for a fact that the pope is the anti-christ spoken of in the bible, and anyone who wants to know why i beleive this so strongly can email me at mrmatrixz@hotmail.com
you cant blame the adventist church or its people for any other religion's actions, like i cant blame you for something you didnt do. you cant see the future, and if you could you would see that Jesus will come back soon, eliminate all evil, and you're right. you cant have good without evil, but does the evil have to constantly exist? the evil will be remembered by everyone who experienced or witnessed it, and then evil wont have to exist as long as the memories stay there, and we see how foolish we were and never go back to those evil actions.
Look, i never said islamic religion was BAD!!! i never meant to imply that but i guess it came out wrong. every religion has bad spin-off religions, some adventists began to mistake the truth for something they beleived in, and then along came David Koresh. he was CRAZY. i know the texts he used for his beleifs, and they dont say to go around killing people like he beleived. some islams went crazy and thought that america was evil and went to teach us a lesson. dont bring up that one statement up again, because i know the truth, i just sometimes dont say what i mean.
You're right, im not seeking answers. i have found most of my answers, but if i find some here ill accept them. so far, i havent found anything i really needed to know. my motives are to share my answers even though most dont want to beleive them.
The reason it would've taken longer on this planet to develope is because we didnt develope, we were created. Before we had strict sanitation rules, everyone blamed the Jews for their sicknesses. Why? because the jews followed the rules of sanitation in the bible, and they didnt get sick. where did this wisdom come from? God. In hospitals, the death rate for giving birth was over 50%. a christian person who owned the hospital read the bible, and found out that people should was their hands inbetween an operation and a delivery. the people were confused and called him crazy, but soon after, the death rate dropped below 10%. this great knowledge which hadnt been developed by humans themselves was given to us by God thousands of years earlier, much earlier than industry, hospitals, and all the other developements had happened. now every hospital takes after that one, and it all began with the bible. you beleive that some other race helped the developement of the human race? didnt that race have to have an origin too? i beleive in a God that created everything, not just some god who goes around and every once in a while helps something happen a little bit, or just watches whats going on. he is active, living, creating, LOVING.