Nightingale Conant is a company that we endorse and they do the same with our programs. They have been around for years and we consider them highly. Paraliminals are based on NLP, which has been known and practiced for years.

If listening to classical music works for you, I think that's great! If that worked for everyone that would be terrific. Whatever works for you is the key. There must be something drawing you to other tools, however such as HPP or Paraliminals.

Most of the time we know what we are doing presently that is negative, and we know what we need to do to change, but we continue, even knowing this, to do the same thing over and over. Trying to solve a problem the same way the problem came about. Even though we know what we should do instead. For some reason, we do not do what we know would be better for our situation, and our limiting conscious minds get in the way. We do the things we do because of the way we think. Paraliminals are a tool to help change the way we think, and therefore change behaviors or beliefs. If something else works, that's wonderful too!

I personally have not used the HPP products, however I will get some feedback from others at Learning Strategies Corporation.

[This message has been edited by Sandy Millies (edited August 28, 2002).]