Just received SFQ2 today and it's just beautiful. M. Chunyi Lin knows exactly how to present himself and his SFQ.

One thing i noticed immediately is that, like Jose Silva, he wants us to help/heal others. That is the whole focus of the Silva BLS. And, like SFQ, the first level is directed at balancing our energy. The BLS is directed at detecting sickness in others.

Truly the loving souls in this world are always thinking of others. I feel very priviliged to have studied and use daily the Silva techniques. Now i have SFQ2 which is going to help me help others. When i did the BLS, i was not interested in helping others in a healing manner. In the course, i got all the cases, 6 i think, correct. I was able to pinpoint areas of disease in people i knew nothing more than their name and age. It was a most disconcerting experience to me. The instructor was not able to help me when i commented that i was uncomfortable w/ having done that.

But, now w/ M. Chunyi Lin and his full sweetness and thorough presentation, i am feeling a little better on this. Even when i first heard his: A healer in every family; a world w/o pain, i felt uncomfortable. It just didn't seem like it was something i wanted to do. I'm being slowly, gently & securely led in this direction. It was most certainly not my intention when i studied Silva and SFQ1.

It's almost like healers can be developed or we are just naturally healers from the start. I guess i always thought it was like a calling.