Thanks for all the comments. I’m not sure if everyone got my central message completely, but my emphasis should have been that I find “normal” meditation more valuable to me than listening to the Holosync audio now. What Holosync gave me was the ability to quiet myself much faster and to get deeper into state, when doing “normal” meditation, after using the audio for some weeks.

There’s no normal meditation techniques of course,- but as you all have guessed I mean meditating without the use of technology.

I do not practice Qigong but learning and performing Pranic Healing,- but I love this forum as it seems that many are very eager to talk and discuss the art of healing and meditating. However Qigong is one method of healing and Pranic Healing another,- but essentially they offer the same possibilities.

I’m just curios, but how do Qigong handle certain issues. Is it by intuition, scanning or do you have specific guidelines to each health problems, how to treat the Charkas involved or causes the problem? In PR there are procedures for most alignments, which charkas to treat, color to use, etc (based on clairvoyants observation) but also the use of scanning to determine the condition and possible “intuitive” actions that may be the better way..

Best loving regards
Fred