Isn’t mediation a very important concept in Spring Forrest Qigong?

I’m sorry for not being clear enough once again. I would only share my experiences with the Holosync,- that for healing purposes my point of view for this program does not do the “trick”, as for helping to connect with the universe and to receive divine energy just by listening to it. In Pranic Healing we learn that through meditating we gain peace, understanding, better physical/mental health but also the ability to heal better and faster, due to the advancement of the whole energy system (In general).

When performing “normal” meditation, I call upon protection, help, guidance and illumination. I activate my heart and Crown, humming a mantra and receive divine energy which I literally can feel during and after meditation. How could this possible be achieved just by listening to some audio as Gallan previously comment in an earlier post.

I don not want to criticize the Holosync at all, just to mention that I do not think at all it can replace “normal” mediation,- if your goal is to expand your awareness, advance the charkas, cleanse the aura and therefore also to be better to receive and send healing energy through you.

I guess and know most of you already know or understand this much better than me, and I just would like to inform or re-inform my fellow traveler who may want to buy the program, that I think and believe after my first hand experiences with the holosync, that it cannot replace the intending, silent, praying and the illuminating art of “normal” meditation which has been practiced for thousands of years.

However I can only talk from my experiences undoubtedly, and not from all the others who seems to love the Holosync Program.

Best loving regards
Fred

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 07, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 07, 2003).]