Thanks for your respond Angel? Anyway I have to say that I’ve partly stepped away from the Holosync, due to my pleasant experiences using the meditation techniques taught by Master Choa Kok Sui, - the founder of Pranic Healing and Aratic Yoga. After doing the “meditation on the twin hearts” taught by him, you truly feel blessed and exhilarated while and after the meditation, and it also provides you with a greater hearth and crown chakra – therefore being more loving and arisen your consciousness. This you can more or less experience immediately or after few times. –It’s just fantastic. Master Choa also reveals a tecnique and a spiriual way wich normally people can arhive sandhi(soul realization) much quiker than any other tecnique that has been taught -So the master says anyway...

The thing I do not like about the Holosync is that you have to go through chaotic and difficult times during the singular program cycles. And why don’t they write anything about the Kundalimi energy. The symptoms as they describe them while having these “chaotic” times, - are the same symptoms that are experiences by mediators that hasn’t been prepared to awaken this energy. There are 47 levels of the Kundalimi energy and if you’re not ready spiritually and physically to release the energy, you’re ahead of some hard times. And if the Holosync should work as a substitute for “normal” mediation, why don’t they say anything about preparing the body with physical exercises before the downpouring of spiritual energy which could cause contamination and congestion. – Do they now anything about meditation at all? It’s like pouring new coffee into and already filled cup with old coffee- This could manifest as physical and emotional issues.

Maybe you can answer this question, since you are practicing both Raja Yoga and the holosync. – Are the chaotic times caused due to the Kundalimi or the brain which can’t handle the input like Centerpoint tell?

I’m surprised to hear that you say that you find that people seeking the yoga or meditation 'experience' are young soles looking for answers. I would believe the people searching for answer are souls that aren’t satisfied and can identify the hopelessness which the religion offers and the world present situation. People with “old” souls don’t take thing for granted and just acknowledged and living out this “hell” that they’re living in. They want change and they search for answer because they have an inner wisdom and their hearth is telling them something is just not right or fulsome.
Truly wisdom comes from within not from without.

I would really like your comments Angel, because these are only my word of wisdom, and I’m not an experiences “spiritual seeker” of this incarnation however, like you!!

Best loving regards
Fred

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 29, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by ftaas01 (edited August 29, 2003).]