To ftaas01: I see it's been awhile since the last posting here, but I'm new to this bulletin board. I'm moved to write because of two things you said. One is the kundalini energy. I experienced that doing Spring Forest Qigong. It doesn't seem to get talked about much in here, but Master Lin mentioned it in the class I attended in July. He called it "Life Energy" I believe, but it was obvious what he meant. Some folks were worried about it, and asked him what to do. He smiled and said, "That's a GOOD thing - - it's Life Energy! But if you really don't want it, you can use meditation to change it to Wisdom Energy."

This energy work is pretty amazing!

The second thing you said that stood out for me is: <<I’m surprised to hear that you say that you find that people seeking the yoga or meditation 'experience' are young soles looking for answers. I would believe the people searching for answer are souls that aren’t satisfied and can identify the hopelessness which the religion offers and the world present situation.>> In my opinion, it's a fine and good thing to be a seeker, and to be looking for answers. Not to be a "bargain shopper" and just jump around all the time, but to honestly seek answers, is a good thing.

Keep up your meditation practice and your journey.

With love,
Anita