I’m glad this post has been revisited. I guess I am compelled to offer my 2 cents worth. There are people that are just beginning to learn about meditation and what it is all about. In my mind this is a perfect tool a blending of technology and spirituality to help the beginner on the path. Ftaass01, I think you are absolutely right nothing beats the real thing but the tool is still there. For the beginner and can provide them with a starting point a glimpse of where they can go. I think that for the novice or experienced this tool can be put away as the novice begins to find the blissful path on there own. One could reach a point where the program would hold you back but from deeper levels. There are times where this tool could still be used when things are scattered ect or unbalanced and relaxation and focus is elusive. This tool could be used to get you to a point then you move on.

With regards to kundalini well the caution needs mentioning and with any luck the inquisitive will be cautions or investigate further and set there goals accordingly. A foundation needs to begin somewhere and Holosync provides this but caution is necessary for those that are new. I’m no expert (my disclaimer) but this has been my take on this since I dabbled in it some years ago.

Ultimately you are following your heart and that is what counts. I like what Anita said about the “bargain hunter” mentality something I have subscribed too but try to correct often. If you have found your nitch in pranic healing then stick and grow with it. Or as Master Lin states give it the time it deserves (my version) and then try something else. Don’t mix the modalities.

Much light to you on your journey.