I understand that there are workshops (Level III and IV) conducted by Master Lin regarding distance healing - but I am in California and can't get away. My father has Alzheimers disease and I would like to help him as much as possible. He cannot meditate on his own and he is no longer living with me. I see him but not every day, and I can't always get him alone and away from other people to practice Level II. I would like to help him from a distance. There is very little information on healing from a dsitance that I can find anywhere.
I had a very serious condition last year, and Spring Qigong Qigong helped me. (Although I am not completely healed as of yet.) I used Spring Forest for four months last year starting at the end of November and felt as if I was getting worse. So I stopped for awhile. I was in so much pain that I started again in April of this year (2004) - and this time it worked. I am still uncomfortable, but not in extreme pain.
I can't explain what it is like to be in terrible pain, nor can I explain what it is like to watch someone you love deteriorate from a disease - but for some reason I have been put in this position and it is incredibly difficult. So I need as much input on distance healing as I can get.