I'm still not ready to let this one go yet.

Emptiness as the Conscious mind receeding and the inner mind communication. Following the transition to sleep analogy or exact rout. Should one try to enter the emptiness by relaxing and starting down that path to sleep, but then stand on the edge?

Is being in the emptiness, the absence of conscious control of thought, or the absence of all thought? Can the conscious observe (communicate one way) with the inner mind or is there nothing in the emptiness? No thought conscious or other than conscious?

There must be some people here, who have been there. Or will at least share their experiences. Maybe someone who has read about it, or spoken with a master about this?

Maybe the emptiness is something different for each person?

Again, I remember Chunyi's words of going into the emptiness and being followed with go inside. Are these two ways of describing the same thing? Is the second only the first step on the way to emptiness.

How does going into the emptiness compare with being totally in the present? Totally emersed in the present experience, without conscious labelling or judging, just simply being aware of All it means to be being.

Please, keep this going with your insights. I don't feel I have my answers yet. And they are important to me.

Thank you, and sending love to all,
Iam2