Betsemes,
Very important point here w/ holosync. This is why i have never point-blank recommended it to people. Especially people who have emotional luggage and want to get rid of it as opposed to resolving it.

Everyone wants to be successful yesterday & we all want our hang-ups disappeared. Well, it just doesn't work that way. Never has & never will. I knew that coming into h/s. I immediately paid for the full program and have been listening every day 99% of the time ever since.

But, i have found that people do not have realistic expectations w/ that product. Bill Harris has to foot some of the blame for that in his type of advertisement. YET, Bill also has terrific people in place to help us out. Marc has been a blessing for me. And, since i paid for the full program (read this as i think inner circle type of terminology is ridiculous) i have not received any additional advertisement.

But, between the advertisement and the cost, the timid people will steer clear of it. That is best; they may not be able to handle what kind of traffic comes down the pike. Here we are imagining ourselves driving down the road at 80mph thinking it's clear sailing and suddenly there is a mac truck heading straight for us. Let me ask you this: How many people can change their inner image of clear sailing to MAC truck in the needed time to respond?

My life has changed all for the better, but do you know any kid who doesn't experience growing pains? Like me, you just make that decision as to the side affects. It was a no-brainer for me. But, some people, who upon breaking their wrist as a result of primal panic, might deem AP too much. I did not. I was upset w/ myself and determined to face what i had to face to become whole. I'm glad i made that decision.

With holosync, there is just no way to turn it into a package deal product. We are all different w/ different approaches to our very similar emotional luggage.

Mind Chatter is a very worthwhile newsletter. I have read almost all of them, rather, i've PhR almost all of them

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited May 10, 2002).]