Nacho, I have spoke to a friend of mine who is very intuitive and has a lot of knowledge and experience in this area. Her feeling is that you have an attachment that must be addressed. If this concept is foreign to you then perhaps some further information will be needed using your personal email. The bottom line is that although AgentB’s suggestion will help it is only a temporary solution to the problem. You have to address this situation or problem at its core or it will eventually return and continue. Your greatest strength and ability to resolve this will come from within yourself. If this resonates with you and you want to purse another approach to resolving this let me know and I’ll start the ball rolling.

To further clarify the experiences you are having are not a result of Qigong, meditation, or any one thing in particular. It is a byproduct of where you are on your path energetically, mentally and physically and can be corrected through your will and intentions.

P.S.
You mentioned that “My master, as my mentioned in my first post, doesn’t seem as close to me as he/she used to be.” Remember that what has been going on with you has been distractions to your path and goals.

Consider that just because you do not sense as you did before that they are still in fact with you. Never will they leave you they are part of you. Call on them and know that even if you do not sense as before that they are in fact there and ask for help in resolving the problem this is part of the eventual long term solution to the problem.