Well, since it's a slow day. I'll share my mental ramblings while doing joining yin and yan today.

As with all my stories, it all started way back when I over-heard someone (Whom shall remain nameless) saying they had visualized their faimily s in the energy ball receiving energy. Since that time I've modified my own visualizations during this exercise. One that I have normally left little connection with.

I've visualized myself in the energy ball. I visualized it as model of a ball of energy around me. I've visualized my own family in the ball.

Today, while moving my hands over the spinning energy ball I visualized an energetic flow from the ball to my lower dantian. It wasn't a rigid conduit. It was like the Sci Fi pictures. The bright almost snake like arms, with well defined boundaries. In other words a nicely visualized flow.

I then imagine more of these arms leaving the ball and connecting to the lower dantian of the sleeping family. I then imaged each in turn, within my visualization. I performed a small universe on them for a few cycles. All the while visualizing the flow of energy to the lower dantian. I felt like a good thing I could do for them.

I'll just add that my own connection to the energy via this visualization was good. I mean that it felt good. As opposed to feeling nothing, as I normaly do.

Just thought I'd share.
Sending love,
Iam2