Got my SFQ course a few days ago. I am still in the process of learning the active exercises, but when doing Moving of Yin and Yang as I move my left hand (yin) up and right hand (yang) down I don't need to move my hands, they feel like they are being magnetically drawn up and down. This happened from about the 3rd revolution on the first night. It feels as though I have to slow them down abnd work against the pull, but when moving them towards their respective areas (yin, lower body. Yang, upper body) it just feels normal.

Last night (my second time doing active exercises) I really felt the energy ball in my hands while doing the Joining of Yin and Yang. Same thing, felt as though my hands were sliding around a magnetically charged sphere, (this time pushing my hands away from each other) I could actually feel it, the smaller the sphere the more warmth and magnetic strength (repulsive) I felt pushing against my hands.

Both nights now I have hopped into bed and instantly gotten tired and fallen straight to sleep. I have suffered from insomnia for basically all my life and can't even remember the last time this has happened. I also find that I have quite a few twitches afterwards and know from my meditation that this is caused from energy channels opening up.

I think I have had a real imbalance of Yin and Yang in my body for a long time. Just a guess, though.

Just from these past few days of reading about and practicing Qigong I really feel an increase in compassion and unconditional love for all humankind. This has been my goal through meditation for the past little while. Could this be because rather than just an hour to an hour and a half a day of meditation, it has been increased by about twofold through practising SFQ?

I'm not sure, but many weird and wonderful things are happening in my body and life. Too many to mention here as this was supposed to be a short post.

To even it out though after the first day my back, neck and shoulder felt much looser, but today the pain in all has increased more than usual. I am not worried about this but see it as part of the healing process. I have had problems in these areas for quite some time which is the reason for getting SFQ. It will take a while to move these stubborn blockages no doubt.

Wishing all much happiness, love and healing in their lives and those around them.