Wow grate experiences all the way around. Awakening what an appropriate name for you and you are fortunate that you are so sensitive to the energy this early on. Most people do not feel the energy that strong in the beginning. Thought I would mention that because from you perspective it might seem like it would be quite normal. You are correct that the increase in pain is due to the movement of energy and the healing process it is a continuation of transformation for you no doubt.

Awakening, I would only comment on cautions of affirming any limiting beliefs. You may already be aware of this but just incase I’ll point out what I noticed. Where you said that “ I have had problems in these areas for quite some time….,,, It will take a while to move these stubborn blockages no doubt.” This type of belief can slow the process for you. Better yet is to state that these blockages are easily dissolved and moved out with each practice of SFQ, I am becoming clearer and clearer etc. Or something like that would server you better. Just thought I would share the thought as it appeared too jumped out at me.

Heartbeat, the only difference in your experience is that the energy you have built up may need to be grounded. I take it you are doing Qigong before bed, therefore you are possibly over energized? If so whether before bed or not consider focusing on the grounding portion of the exercise. Such as the closing sequence where you stand on toes and drop your heals. Think of relaxing the whole body so that as you drop to your heal you can feel the whole body reverberate from the gentle thump. Perhaps a couple of extra ones with the thought of grounding excess energy into the earth to help mother earth heal is another good visual. Also when you are rubbing your stomach visualize as in the meditation the ball getting smaller and smaller compressing the size of a pill may help. Have you tried meditating before bed?