You are spot on Ascending1 I have been having good results with the visualisations lately. I practice Zen meditation (simply going into the emptiness) and also use Holosync and have always used this method for it too.

I think my problem was that when doing the visualisations I would come out of my meditative state. I was trying too hard to visualise the energy. By this I mean picture it in my head. I now start by visualising it but also willing it, then feeling for it and if I can feel it I then concentrate on the energy in my body and the sensations caused by it. Mainly at the moment I feel it with my hands.

Feeling sensations in my body has always helped me in my meditation. I guess you could say it was a focus point for me to help go deeper. I always thought it was simply chemical releases such as endorphins etc, now I am not so sure. The feelings I am getting with Qigong seem to be different though. More continuous rather than simply surges.

My advice to anyone would be to just KNOW that you can will the energy and don't limit yourself in any way. Ascending1 set me straight when I didn't even realise I was doing it. He has helped me tremendously, I have no limits now, either does anyone else. Practice, practice, practice. Open your energy channels. Meditate and practice going into the emptiness. Be virtuous. The power is out there for anyone wishing to use it for the good of all.

Sending love and trying to think of a sign out that doesn't plagiarise Iam2's