Hello all,
This is not the best timing, as I am leaving on a trip tomorrow morning, but, I have thought about something quite often. It comes up when people post, that are dealing with helping their loved ones, and, often are just getting into SFQ, and the clock is ticking. I am thinking of Rosebud and her father, awhile ago,,and,just yesterday/today, elessadil and her father, Kevin's kids ... whomever... It would be good to try some group healings with the SFQ forum group. Set some specific, coordinated times to focus our energy towards someone who could use the help. Anybody up for that?? It would be a positive and powerful way to respond to people who come to this forum for help, a way for everyone involved to learn and experience too. Again, I am leaving for a week, tomorrow morning. Maybe , make yourself known if you think its a good idea, or if you want to try this out. It would be a good transformational use of this medium, and could grow into a large group and alot of energy. I would be happy to help out, or maybe Shawn is interested??

love,
gallen