Absolutely! I have actually been thinking about this for about a year! I am the Rosebud referred to in Gallen's initial message. My father has Alzheimers and has actually had this devastating disease for a number of years, but was not diagnosed until spring of this year. This disease, my own physical problems compounded by enormous physical and emotional pain have made me realize what a "soft life" I had.
My heart goes out to Soli because I know how you feel. I mean -- I REALLY KNOW! And God bless Gallen who seems to be an instrument for healing and bringing people together! Without doubt, a community of people practicing qigong would create a volume of tremendous energy. It is similar to prayer. If anyone has ever been in pain and prayed - and actuallly felt the pain subside - welL, you know, ENERGY IS ENERGY! I life in California, so my time zone is different. Also, my father is in a special facility but I see him on my lunch hour and then I back after work and supervise his dinner and help him walk to keep his legs functioning. So as you can see, my time is limited. But when I practice gigong I would be glad to include others who need help in my meditation if they would be willing to do the same for my father. Gallen, you idea is inspired! Anyone who has any ideas, let's hear what you have to say! Gallen, when you get back from you trip, please, let's hear more from you!