Hi SFQ Healing Group Team:

I attended the Level III class last week and we did a group healing there with Master Lin. Master Lin placed a chair in the center of our circle and told us to mentally invite a few of our relatives or friends who needed healing to "sit in the chair." My Uncle recently had a knee replacement surgery and my wife had a slight twinge in her back. I mentally put both of them on the chair in the center of our circle. A number of people from our class who had blockages also sat in the circle while the rest of us did the group healing. It was very powerful and we could feel the heat inside the circle while just outside the circle the air was 10 degrees cooler. We could also smell the fragrance of flowers after we were finished. Everyone sitting in the circle reported feeling heat and energy but in different ways. When I arrived home my wife's back was fine (she had forgotten all about it) and my uncle reported feeling strong sensations in his knee at the exact time we were doing the healing. His knee was much improved after that event and getting better each day now.

I would suggest that we do the group healing at the same time each week and people can visualize whoever they want to be in the center of our "circle" (including themselves). As we get going we can add more times during the week and people can tune in if they are available. Why not pick a noon time in Coon Rapids which is a peak energy time and people are off for lunch break or you can go for midnight but that is pretty late for most folks. People like me in other time zones can make the adjustment and join in so we are all meditating together.

Master Lin said that by doing these kinds of healings the healers get back far more than they give so I do think it would be powerful for everyone to try to pitch in here.

Count me in!

Cheers,
Agent B