I was thinking the same thing - same time(s) each week. And we can adjust for time differences as we come from around the world!

If this sounds agreeable (and I like the chair in the middle technique - I've been in these also and yes, it can become quite warm and intense - or envolved) then someone (or Shawn or gallen or me, or someone) can post a list of "best times" to start with - for discussion. Then we can decide on one or two - or various groups within the main group can get together for their own.

What say you?

*A*

Oh - another variation is to not visualize sitting in a circle on chairs, but to set that same sort of circle up in, say, a forest, or desert, or sandy beach - wherever you feel most connected depending on which part of the world you live in I suppose. Personally, I love the woods idea, although highly partial to New Zealand type settings as well! Wherever the setting feels right.

There is this large flatish rock out back here in our own woods (we live in the country - aka: sticks) that is a great place to perch. It has only come to me while typing this that that would be a great place to see the people for whom we are requesting assistance.

Anyway, enough for now.
*A* fellow traveler