Wow! Great response... It was great to return to a flaming folder. We truly help ourselves by helping others. What is good for you, is good for me, and vice versa. It is that simple.
- I like the consistent time Shawn mentioned and day. Also, starting on the new moon is very good and insightful. Shawn, thank you for meditating on this, and taking it to heart.
- The suggested visualizations are all good. It is important to remember that it is our intention that brings this together, not the particular method visualized. This aspect of the group healing does not have to be the same for everyone. Using a specific visualization, or doing your own thing, will bring the same results, through our collective intention.
- Good to see all the global participation. Again, I think there is flexibility in how you participate, or when you can participate. The given, consistant date and time is a focal point to connect to, or be aware of, before , during, or after the specific time. The energy will get to the person we are all focused on, and can 'relate' to the group event. Perhaps see it as a sacred space/place/event we create, that can be re-entered or connected to, at anytime, to add your healing energy and love to. Our more coordinated group healing 'event', will exist on some level, forever. You can connect to this, and add your part before or after, if the set time is not possible. Your work can be in the present, but still connect to the group healing event that 'will' happen, or 'has' happened. It just takes that intention and seeing it, again , however that looks to you in your meditation. There are so many ways, that all work.
-The set time, day, and the person's name is the bottom line info needed. Any more or less can vary with someone's comfort or need to express that. Keeping things as simple as possible is best.
- Don't feel desparate or rushed with anything. Again, we are all connected. People we have no awareness of are suffering at this very moment. This was true yesterday, and is true today. It is important to be compassionate, and be peaceful in your intentions. That smile is very important, and should override feelings of despair or being rushed to do something. There is a purpose and plan behind everything. Be comfortable with our schedule in starting this. I am sure we will address priorities as we can. You can always start a specific thread to solicit help immediately for someone, as has been done.
- Perhaps people interested in receiving our group help could let Shawn know, so he can compile a list. Shawn could discern any immediate priorities from that list, or, draw names out of the hat, on a given week, for that Saturday's group healing meditation. Perhaps the 'hat' could be closed at some point, to make sure everyone is cycled through, then a second batch added, and so on. Maybe limit each grouping of names to draw from to ten or something. Just continually adding names to the same hat might lose someone in the shuffle.
My role is to support and help, not lead. I defer Shawn, or other qualified people in this forum. I have a new awareness, gained during my recent trip and related to my artwork, that my purpose is to inspire, and to support this, not lead.
love,
gallen