You people never seem to fail to intrigue me with your insights. Salute.

I've been spending so much lately, getting the materials for the techniques and I would have already gotten SFQ, however the price is just way over my head currently, as I feel most LSC products are. I'll have to end up either choosing a Qigong alternative (book or video) or wait until I can afford to get the $200+ version of Spring Forest here. I'm sure quality is equivalent to the price.

I'm very sure I will be a Qigong practioner soon regardless. Would you guys like to give me any other sources (books or videos) which I could use to learn Qigong in the meanwhile to help remedy all of the above, and enlighten me to the methods of replenishing my Qi deficiencies.

I will be running for President of my student government at my University and I will be implementing University Clubs for these practices, including Photoreading, etc, and if I am successful, these practices will become second nature at post-secondary institutes. At my University, we have a half-million dollar budget to be used every year, so I will be seeking to buy mass-quantities of LSC products in the near future (god-willing).

Anyways, that said, I've seen so many things on the internet lately...some herbal products that will replenish the qi-deficiencies (very cautious about these things) and came across books and videos regarding Qigong, but there are so many things out there and I would like it very much if you all could direct me to the best place, book, video, etc...

Thank you.