quote:
"The issues you claim you want to get rid of are/were there to enlighten you and teach you. Don’t look at them as anything bad or negative in nature look at them as positive lessons learned. These lessons learned are completed, as indicated by your desire and awareness. Now affirm that they no longer serve you, let them pass or fall off as you move forward and continue what you are doing, all will eventually fall into place."

Interesting, I've heard of this before. Suggesting the darkness around my eyes are in-place as to lead me to the answers I'm destined to reach. Well, maybe I'm misinterpreting, but it's easier to say they no longer need to have a presence and actually have them dissapear

I will definately be getting a Qigong system (either of the two of the SFQ you have recommended) however I will be taking the advice of a friend of mine first by going to the Homeopathy for a few sessions. What are your views upon this...any experiences with Homeopathy? Just because also I wish to diminish the appearance of them for my upcoming election (wish to look my best...it's a factor in elections).