quote:
But, i have found that people do not have realistic expectations w/ that product. Bill Harris has to foot some of the blame for that in his type of advertisement.
I has noted that Bill uses the phrase "quantum leap" very often. I'm not very well verse in English, but I understand that that phrase means "big change" or something like that. I have never seen any such events, so I recently was wondering if I was wrong on the meaning of that phrase (maybe meaning "tiny change").

quote:
But, between the advertisement and the cost, the timid people will steer clear of it. That is best; they may not be able to handle what kind of traffic comes down the pike. Here we are imagining ourselves driving down the road at 80mph thinking it's clear sailing and suddenly there is a mac truck heading straight for us. Let me ask you this: How many people can change their inner image of clear sailing to MAC truck in the needed time to respond?
I'm afraid I don't understand your question. I guess you mean "fast response" to one of our "inner monsters". I have heard about such events, but I haven't experienced any of this in my whole AP and now in my A1. Maybe I'm expecting monsters so terrifying that any of what has presented has not been up to my expectations and so I haven't recognized them. Almost all of my upheavals have been presented as anxiety, very few times as fear, and none at all as panic. Once, I almost fainted; before learning on how to manage any of the unresolved material that gets to the surface. Maybe I has been fortunate, but I has a long way in front of me. Like you, I paid for the full program in advance (I agree that "Inner Circle" is ridiculous ), so maybe there is something really nasty awating to reveal itself. I don't think that many of us are really prepared for such fast changes. As I have seen it, humankind cannot manage abrupt changes very well.

quote:
My life has changed all for the better, but do you know any kid who doesn't experience growing pains? Like me, you just make that decision as to the side affects.
I've been perfectly aware about the pains that comes with h/s. But I wasn't aware about side effects. Holosync made you dislexic, maybe there have been some other different side effects for some others. The side effects still concern me, but I think that the benefits of the program far outweights the adverse effects. So I will continue through it.

[This message has been edited by Betsemes (edited May 13, 2002).]