Hi Kimax:

Your original post is quite significant. I notice also that you mention the enrgy sensation is between the eyebrows, is not painful, and you have experienced this energy sensation since the age of seven.

While I can understand why the seeming unknown may sometimes predispose us to a sense of fear and/or apprehension, I would like to share with you that this phenomenon or sensation is not anything to be alarmed about; it will not develop into cancer or any such malady; except, where you should actively self-create this by your own mental energy (and I'm sure you have no such intension).

I would venture to suggest that this specific sensation is a favorable and positive trait. First of all the location of the sensation is specific within many energy/spiritual/mystical traditions. In fact, this is a sensation which many of us have sort of lost track of (or forgotten about) as we have become more aculturated to the grind and stress of everyday life - and society's materialistic demands.

Of second importance is the age since you started to notice this phenomenon: around seven (7). Also notice that the sensation is not painful (it is not alerting you to a physical problem or to the churning of any blockage (a better choice of word than 'negativity').

Someone said "Brevity is the soul of wit," and with this let me try to be brief. Kimax, this is something to accept and receive with joy and thankfulness. Think of it like the sounds one sometimes hears (especially in the right ear) as one becomes more and more spiritually awake (or atuned with the higher energies of the universe).

Next time you experience this sensation, relax, smile, enjoy and consciously enter this space/state/energy (because it is all of these, yet none of these); enter within and fully experience the I AM (or your term for that Bliss, etc., etc.).

This is a GIFT you have. Recognize and use it wisely, as it was intended; and, be not afraid. Remember always: "when the student is ready the teacher appears." And, remember also, "there is nothing to fear but fear itself!"

Much Love ....