Hi Diana,
It was never my intention to do anything but help Kimax, and, keep my message clear, to hold its integrity, to my original intention. I try and focus on posts from a qigong perspective, as, this is a qigong forum. There can be alot of technique employed in qigong practice. It may sound technical, but I hope it doesn't sound overly technical in the negative sense. I certainly have times where I get off track. I believe in the power of qigong, as 'one' way to help people. If I am here, I try to speak in qigong energy terms. If you came to my house, you might find me more a medicine man, or an artist...I respect Master Lin, have learned alot from him, and have experienced shifts upwards, due to studying his teachings. I regret you heard me as a 'technical man'. I respect you, and I love you as another human being. I tried to diffuse this with some humor, as I care about our relationships in this forum. Again, please hear these words, and my intentions. I respect you, and your offerings here. I love you. You come from an different area of expertise, and I am not LS, but, 'I' always welcome your posts, and I am glad you contribute.
I agree that the age this started , changes this picture. I like Alex's and Macook's posts very much too. Good information... Macook's(Mike's) post really rang a bell with me (for Kimax). A good alternative to my technical talk, and it resonates with insightful experience.
love,
gallen