Aloha Kimax2000,

Thank you for your question.

I didn't get a chance to glance at this little seed since early yesterday.

I trust that you brought your question to this Forum, thinking it wasn't specifically a PhotoReading issue and looking for a qigong perspective.

Even though this is a Qigong Forum, it looks as though you received a grab bag full of ideas to entertain (and in some cases while being entertained). I hope it was helpful.

This may have frustrated or confused some coming to this Forum expecting to share in other's and their own qigong experience. Thanks to all who keep their contributions relatable Spring Forest Qigong and the focus of the Forum.

On a similar note, your question regarding the beads is more appropriate for something like the "Beyond Human" Forum. It's tempting to take advantage of the wealth and breath of knowledge represented here. Most members have an email address listed if you want to explore something that doesn't fall within the intent of this Forum

Thank you AlexK for coming through with a practical and even PhotoReading based perspective. Hopefully he investigates your skills on the PR Forum when those specific needs arise. Your humor never escapes me.

Thank you Gallen for clarifying that Spring Forest Qigong is not just some feel good technique, or a fix someone tool. I appreciate you coming back to your work to bring it to an space of understanding when you see it wasn't As Iam2's perfection perception brings up, SFQ provides an access to awareness and the healing that comes from awareness at the personal, relational, and a universal level.

Mayflower, a big hug to you.

Much Love, Shawn