To: All the above referenced (and unreferenced) contributers to this thread of the forum, all who may follow, and our Moderator, Shawn, I respectfully and unemotionally apologise for any inappropriate and off-potocol use of this Forum, as might have been evidenced through my above verbiage and failed attempt to address what I assumed was an honest, earnest and sincere call for help and advice.

I apologise for apparantly taking the forum off course. I knew the question was not directly a QiGong question; but then again all is connected and related; and, especially when it concerns an issue involving "Energy," which is what QiGong is all about. Qi, which ever way you dice and slice it, is pure and simple "Energy."

I foolishly thought I could inject some meaningful input into the already lively and rich mixture of wisdom ond insights which were already within the admixture. I believe, I made an error in judgement. And, although I thought I could steer clear of labels, references to specific systems, isms, etc.; again, I made an apparant error.

While I do no apologise for my content, my intension, my aim, my heart, or the soul, the reverence, the concern, the love, the care, the respect for all and sundry, and the simple desire to help someone who seemed to ask concerning that which needs to be asked; yet, I apologise for any and all inappropriate use of this Forum.

Why? Because I fully respect LSC, this Forum - which LSC has gracefully and kindly afforded us access to while asking very little in return (and only that we respect its structure and purpose), and I 100% respect, personally use, share, recommend and practice Spring Forset QiGong (SFQ). I'm in no way being pratronizing when I say the following: SFQ is the most comprehensive, life enriching, self-empowering, healing and life transforming, complete yet simple, system I've seen and used; it is a concise yet practical distillation of all the greatest traditions, and then some. In the past, I've shared this conviction on several occasions within this forum, but I'd chosen to remain in the background (in the silence [laugh...])because of the appearance of this very same issue.

Again, I apologise to all. However, I'm not saddened, because it is not withon me to be such. I'm not perturbed, because it is not within me to be such.

I thank you all ... and ...
Unconditional Love to all ....
Mike