Hi Kev,

Thank you for the compliment! I believe we all have some input to give to this forum, and as much as we would like to stay on topic, many times alternate answers will answer a newbie where the chi gong answer might be confusing. All paths are closely intertwined, I for one believe it's wrong to say that a single way is the only way to enlightenment and health. I think that's egotistical and narrow minded. There are many paths and they all help each other to the path of enlightenment and highest spiritual level.

Sometimes we put too much emphasis on a physical problem or concern (Of which I have been guilty) and it just gives it more life and it makes it harder to dissolve it. I believe treating it more lightly and just moving on will take care of the concern by itself.

I believe Master Lin would agree with me that it's all good. SFQ is a great way to get there.

Mike no need to appologize! I really love your Yoga input as it helps me to see how SFQ was similarly developed, China being very close to India, and how closely paths of enlightenment are related to each other. It makes my faith stronger!! Thanks!